I asked my soon to be 14 year old what they wanted for their birthday. The following gifts are apparently what all of the kids at school have these days. Parents, birthday shopping has never been this easy!
1) Bandanas – “Because I look really cute in bandanas. My friend lent me one of her bandanas and I looked great.”
2) Jovivi Jewelry – “They’re not meant to stab people, but they’re really cool.”
3) Natural Chip Stone Beads “For making epic jewelry.”
4) Mini Babies and … worms? : “Trust me, mom. Everyone gets these.”
5) Toast Sliced Bread Pillow – “Everyone Loves Toast!”